Ads Versus Reality; Ridiculous Examples Of False Advertising
You don't always get what you pay for...
1. This one isn't so bad; it says Cranberries! Just-not exactly how many Cranberries...
though four does seem incredibly low.
2. It does, in fact, look just like an Alien. And it IS large.
This is actually a picture of all of us at 4.55 on Friday.
3. Honestly, I do think all members of the Clergy are in fact bunny rabbits masquerading as Pontiffs.
That is one holy bunny.
4. A rope! Not good for climbing! Use it for other rope things!
...please do not use the rope for anything illegal.
5. Hershey's reminds us to always read the fine print!
Because there is actually no Calcium in this product. None. 0%.
6. .... Whoever put this one together has quite a sense of humor.
Or, maybe, not so bright.
7. It does say "Berry" singular. Don't have high hopes.